Content pfp
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

Health XChange pfp
Health XChange
Hot tip for anyone that gets denied by insurance for a claim in the United States - insurers are legally required to process an internal appeal 40% of the time they’ll just pay for it, and the other 60% of the time you can report them to your state for an independent review
1 reply
0 recast
2 reactions

Keanu Cage 🔵🎩🤘🏻 pfp
Keanu Cage 🔵🎩🤘🏻
Reporting to the state is severely underutilized. It is a slow and arduous process, but I’ve found that as long as you have supporting physician documentation they like to side with the claimant over the insurance companie. Insurance companies may be the only entities trusted less than the government lol
0 reply
0 recast
1 reaction