Content pfp
Content
@
0 reply
19 recasts
19 reactions

wake ๐ŸŽฉ pfp
wake ๐ŸŽฉ
@wake
DEGEN L3 BUILDERS MEGA-THREAD >Are you building on Degen Chain? >Already launched something? ๐Ÿ‘‡ SHARE IT BELOW ๐Ÿ‘‡
59 replies
241 recasts
1225 reactions

wake ๐ŸŽฉ pfp
wake ๐ŸŽฉ
@wake
Refresher: https://warpcast.com/jacek/0x9c7473c0
0 reply
2 recasts
25 reactions

Cyber Shakti ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘in SFO pfp
Cyber Shakti ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘in SFO
@cybershakti
Building onchain canva! App.lenspost.xyz
2 replies
0 recast
23 reactions

BK ๐ŸŽฉ pfp
BK ๐ŸŽฉ
@basedken
Stay tuned for /basedball opening day @dylmusic @alecbeckman @ab1
1 reply
0 recast
7 reactions

agrimonyโ†‘๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿน pfp
agrimonyโ†‘๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿน
@agrimony
๐Ÿ‘€ was thinking of setting up a channel for Degen L3. would that help?
1 reply
0 recast
7 reactions

Jonathan /jonathan ๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿซ‚ pfp
Jonathan /jonathan ๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿซ‚
@jonathanmccallum
I'm creating an authentication Token on L3: Minting is 1 way for private allow list to claim drop of $VIDEO (D)L3 https://mint.club/token/degen/VIDEO $VIDEO goal = create an incentive for Farcasters to post original ๐Ÿ“น content Are you on /drakula ? Comment your video! https://warpcast.com/jonathanmccallum/0x570fbd73
2 replies
0 recast
6 reactions

MrFuego.degen ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽฉ pfp
MrFuego.degen ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽฉ
@mrfuego.eth
Hey Legend! I just dropped my first $DEGEN NFT on the new L3! Itโ€™s underneath my new domain King.degen so go check it out! ๐Ÿ”ฅ https://nftdegen.lol/nft/collection?id=0xceC818945E4Fdd4A06Cfd4E60c40EcfaB405205a
2 replies
0 recast
2 reactions

Bankable.eth pfp
Bankable.eth
@bankable.eth
/glassart and /00 soon
1 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

Doctor-G pfp
Doctor-G
@doctorgmadlab.eth
PFP Collection on @base, $DEGEN distribution for holders and TIP Arena to have fun. MUTAGANG are coming ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
1 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

Elie pfp
Elie
@elie
Planning something for https://sharemint.xyz!
1 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

S pfp
S
@alfiearte
๐Ÿ‘€
1 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

Aghahowa ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–โ›“๐Ÿน  pfp
Aghahowa ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–โ›“๐Ÿน
@aghahowa.eth
Wake it just occured to me that /Degen channel isnt in this list. Is this channel also boosted?
1 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

sebayaki.eth pfp
sebayaki.eth
@if
Here you go ๐Ÿ™ˆ https://mint.club/token/degen/DEPE
6 replies
3 recasts
43 reactions

Rob Sanchez pfp
Rob Sanchez
@robrecht
Degen L3 chain support on @paybot coming soon!
1 reply
0 recast
34 reactions

Tempe.degen ๐ŸŽฉ pfp
Tempe.degen ๐ŸŽฉ
@tempetechie.eth
NFTdegen - The First NFT Launchpad and Marketplace on Degen chain: https://nftdegen.lol/ ๐ŸŽฉ Easily create your own NFT collection, or mint an NFT from existing one. ๐Ÿš€ NFTs are priced with a bonding curve, so you may sell your NFT back to the pool for more than you paid for ๐Ÿ˜‰
14 replies
2 recasts
27 reactions

Nico Gallardo ๐Ÿ„ pfp
Nico Gallardo ๐Ÿ„
@nicnode
@owl @serg @kevincharm and i, are bringing back PowerBALD on Degen Chain! Follow /lotto for latest updates ๐Ÿ‘€
3 replies
3 recasts
23 reactions

Safu Frog pfp
Safu Frog
@safufrog
We just launched SafuFrog (safufrog.com). It lets anyone create verifiably impossible-to-rug tokens for $5 (100 DEGEN). With one click you can: Create a token Put 90% of it into an LP position on Degenswap Burn the LP Get the other 10% sent into your wallet We hope to help make Degen Chain a safer place to ape!
3 replies
1 recast
16 reactions

Gas.zip pfp
Gas.zip
@gasdotzip
We built a bridge! https://frame.gas.zip/api/666666666
4 replies
2 recasts
13 reactions

DegenSwap pfp
DegenSwap
@swapdegen
Weโ€™ve launched DegenSwap, the #1 performing dex on Degen Chain!๐ŸŽฉ
0 reply
1 recast
10 reactions

NFTs2Me pfp
NFTs2Me
@nfts2me
We are integrated since day 1!! Create and manage your NFT collections for free on $DEGEN L3 with @nfts2me at https://nfts2me.com/app/degen/ Our integration announcement: https://warpcast.com/nfts2me/0x6325b374
1 reply
1 recast
9 reactions