derek pfp

derek

@derek

273 Following
1799 Followers


derek pfp
derek
@derek
Fantastic onsite in /nashville for the /bunches team aligning around what it’s going to look like to bring sports fans onchain. This summer is going to be HUGE. We’ve built a consumer crypto app, not just for crypto-native prosumers (ht: @jayme). Can’t wait to share more. Join /bunches to keep up.
3 replies
1 recast
5 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
just minted this on @forage to help support the /enjoy efforts https://forage.xyz/p/01HYHQMNTQVCRR5E4NDENH6Z6N?referrerAddress=0x605e05bF092EBD18E06d1B0F699DF5B9DD85D452
0 reply
0 recast
2 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
How do I reject message requests?
1 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
drake, watch out - there's another AI-artist coming for you
2 replies
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
I DONT CARE WHERE YOU THINK I AM
0 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
This hype-driven, invite-only strategy trend in onchain consumer is so frustrating. I’ve had the Zora app on my phone for weeks (months?) now. Every time there’s a hype post, I fall for it, thinking I can FINALLY use Zora on mobile. Instead, I end up a frustrated Zora fan. Founders: Just. Release. The. Product.
2 replies
1 recast
11 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
20% of onchain art are amazing cultural objects with a ton of time & effort. The other 80% is "hey mint this hat with slightly different colorations".
0 reply
0 recast
3 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
I think about the Roman Empire more often than whether I'm a Sam, a Delian, or a Nikita.
0 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
If, in the course of conversation, I ask you: · "how many steals did Jordan have in '92" · "what's the recipe for a salted honey creme brulee" · "how do I upgrade a Kubernetes cluster to Ubuntu-focal" ...and you get them all right, I'm sorry. You're not passing my Turing test.
0 reply
0 recast
2 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
Opensea that works. I don’t want pro tools. Or a token. Or aggregation. I just want to login and navigate.
0 reply
0 recast
3 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
Frameboard curating Farcaster Clients. It's open - feel free to add those I missed. https://www.frameboard.com/derek/farcaster-clients
4 replies
0 recast
7 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
There’s only one real solution: One FarCon every month of the year, held in climate-appropriate locales for the month.
5 replies
0 recast
26 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
This is the beauty of the protocol. It’s not meant for private conversations…but there’s also nothing stopping anyone from building an encryption-first client. All casts published from it are encrypted, need to use that client to read, etc. IMO, we need better zk tooling for true onchain privacy.
2 replies
3 recasts
11 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
Better than Pat's & Geno's, not as good as Tony Luke's. It's in the Nations: https://brotherlylovecheesesteaks.com/
0 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
Stellar! Vibes on point. 🎹 and 🥃
0 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
Cool frame but it recommended that I follow an investor 😂 nagmi
1 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
Staking 👏 is 👏 not 👏 a 👏 product.
0 reply
0 recast
1 reaction

derek pfp
derek
@derek
I find it hard to believe he's the second, but here we are. A live look at what being a consumer founder of a scaling network looks like:
2 replies
0 recast
4 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
It's almost like some of us have been building and saying this for years. Glad others are joining the cause. This is how we win.
0 reply
0 recast
5 reactions

derek pfp
derek
@derek
The same way we calculate offchain GDP: C + I + G + X C: consumption (TVL of memecoins/scenecoins + NFT spending) I: investment (DeFi plus DAO treasuries) G: government spending (gas fees + protocol-level staked) X: net exports ((bridged out + offramped) - (bridged in + onramped))
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction