Content pfp
Content
@
0 reply
28 recasts
29 reactions

0xdesigner pfp
0xdesigner
@0xdesigner
it's cheaper to send money on base than over venmo
8 replies
27 recasts
158 reactions

jon pfp
jon
@jonbray.eth
wow so if you're a goods and service patron, on top of potential sales tax that puts the total fees over 10% in certain jurisdictions no brainer to bring a business onchain
0 reply
1 recast
4 reactions

  pfp
@knny
+ $0.10, for funsies
0 reply
1 recast
3 reactions

willywonka 👾🎩 ⌐◨-◨  pfp
willywonka 👾🎩 ⌐◨-◨
@willywonka.eth
The venmo era is coming to an end. Free > not free The final nail in the coffin will be when interest rates in the US go neg. https://x.com/willyogo/status/1656025695842123792
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

tknox.eth🎩 pfp
tknox.eth🎩
@tknox.eth
ha! thats really funny
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

ericbrown.eth 🪁 pfp
ericbrown.eth 🪁
@ericbrown.eth
Imagine if consumers incurred these fees how it would catalyze a transition… transfer instantly to bank fees and credit card fees for consumers will eventually be untenable for people as well
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

cryptocellaris  🎩 pfp
cryptocellaris 🎩
@cryptocellaris
Hold on, this looks like it says the server gets charged 3% AND and business receiving gets charged 2%. Is that cumulative? 5% of tx value? Even 3% is extortionate, literally cheaper to pay the 2% CEX conversion rates (which are also TOO DAMN HIGH)
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

gabrieldotwav.eth pfp
gabrieldotwav.eth
@gabrieloutside
similar w/ PayPal in the UK, which i rarely use any more. used to receive earnings there in USD & withdraw to GBP checking account. fees were ridiculous. was reminded today when i did it again, like…where has 3 to 5% of my $ gone pls?
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction

Iron Chef Leftovers 🎩🍖🦔 pfp
Iron Chef Leftovers 🎩🍖🦔
@irn-chf-lftovrs
That’s wtf I’m talking about!!!
0 reply
0 recast
0 reaction